Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mission Statement

I have been contemplating for some time having a personal mission statement. I thought it would help motivate me and explain to others why I do all that I do. So, after much thought, here it is:

As we now enjoy relative ease of existence, we are challenged to make life meaningful and to strive for something more within ourselves. To this end, I believe music gives us the opportunity to be in touch with something better in our core, to explore who we truly are and what we feel and by so doing, to become better and higher versions of ourselves.

From now on, it will be posted a the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's great that you have a blog. Grant and I want to come see you perform sometime (If the price is right). Romeo and Juliet sounds fun. Give us more details on that one.